Added: 2012 Nov 21 (Wed)
Total cook time: 30 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Oil a 12-muffin tin and set aside.
2. Mix 1/4 c. milk and vinegar. Set aside for it to curdle.
3. In large bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
4. In another bowl, combine bananas, curdled milk, vanilla, oil, agave, and remaining 1/4 c. milk. Mix with hand blender.
5. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in walnuts.
6. Spoon batter into muffin tin and bake for 20 minutes.