Added: 2010 Oct 04 (Mon)
Total cook time: 01 hour
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9"x13" pan with aluminum foil.
2. The sesame seeds can be cooked on the stove in a dry skillet until they brown.
3. In a bowl, mix oats, raisins, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, wheat germ, oat bran, flax seeds, cinnamon, and salt.
4. In separate bowl, mix melted butter, peanut butter, and honey. Add to large bowl and mix.
5. Pour stuff into pan.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.
7. Spread melted chocolate chips over top. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes and cut into bars or squares.