Added: 2010 Aug 26 (Thu)
Total cook time: 04 hours
1. Combine warm water, yeast, and salt in a large bowl. Stir with a wooden spoon.
2. Add oats and let sit for a minute.
3. Gradually add wheat flours, stirring often to blend it all in. Add spelt last. (Some say it should be mixed the least.)
4. Cover and let the dough sit for about 2 hours. Afterward, place in fridge up to a week. Make sure it's sealed so that the dough doesn't dry out.
5. When ready to bake, coat a pizza peel (or cutting board) with corn meal. Remove the dough from fridge. Pull dough into the shape you want. Coat it with some flour to prevent sticking. Place on the pizza peel and let it rest for 40 minutes.
6. After about 10 minutes, preheat the oven (and a baking stone) to 350°F.
7. Shovel the dough onto the baking stone. Fill something with water and place next to the dough. Bake for around 55-60 minutes.