Added: 2010 Jul 26 (Mon)
Total cook time: 45 minutes
1. Peel the shrimp and put into a bowl. Add salt, pepper, oil, and lemon juice.
2. Grill shrimp until done.
3. Boil an egg for 20 minutes.
4. Slice up some red onion into some slivers. In large serving bowl, add lettuce, onions, tomatoes, avocado, and shrimp.
5. Peel the egg shell off and add it to the bowl, crumbled.
6. Serve in individual bowls. Pour some remoulade on top.
Most measurements are approximate as we didn't exactly measure anything.