Added: 2010 May 10 (Mon)
Total cook time: 01 hour 20 minutes
This recipe makes a wetter dough that doesn't need to be kneaded at all. You might still have to mix it together by hand to make sure it all gets incorporated.
1. Pour warm water in a large bowl. Add yeast and salt.
2. Steadily add flour and stir.
3. Add oil and any extras and mix them in by hand.
4. Let dough rest for 30 minutes.
5. Spread cornmeal on a cookie sheet. Spread out the dough on it. Optionally, brush on some olive oil.
6. Bake for 15 minutes at 400°F.
8. Remove from oven. Add ingredients.
9. Bake for another 20-25 minutes at 375°F.
You can optionally add this to your dough:
- chopped basil
- chopped rosemary
- chopped sun-dried tomatoes