Added: 2010 Feb 04 (Thu)
Total cook time: 03 hours 50 minutes
1. Mix yeast, salt, and water in a large bowl with a wooden spoon.
2. Mix in the flour. (Don't knead.)
3. Cover and let rise for 2 hours.
4. Keep covered and refrigerate overnight, up to 2 weeks.
5. Dust surface of dough with flour and cut off a quarter to a half of the dough. Dust with more flour and pull the four sides of the ball underneath itself. Lightly form loaf and place on a cornmeal-covered pizza peel (or cutting board) for 40 minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 400°F.
7. Dust dough and use a serrated knife to slash an "H" (or something) on the top.
8. Bake in oven for 50 minutes.