Added: 2009 May 21 (Thu)
Total cook time: 01 hour 25 minutes
1. Warm 1/4 cup water in small bowl in microwave for about 20 seconds. Add honey (or brown sugar) and stir. Add yeast and let sit.
2. Combine all flour and salt in large bowl. Stir.
3. Chop some basil leaves and garlic and throw in.
4. Pour in olive oil, water and yeast, and the rest of the water.
5. Knead and let sit for 20-25 minutes.
6. Spread whole wheat flour on cookie sheet. Spread dough out on it. Optionally, brush on some olive oil.
7. Bake for 15 minutes at 400°F.
8. Remove from oven. Add ingredients.
9. Bake for another 20-25 minutes at 375°F.