Added: 2009 Dec 24 (Thu)
Total cook time: 03 hours
1. Combine water, molasses, and yeast in a bowl.
2. In a large bowl, combine the rye flour, half of the all-purpose flour, gluten flour, salt, caraway, and cocoa. Add the yeast-water and mix with a wooden spoon. Add the oil and keep mixing.
3. Knead the dough and add whole wheat flour and the rest of the all-purpose flour until it's not so sticky. Knead for at least 5 minutes.
4. Oil the dough and cover to rise for an hour and a half.
5. Lightly punch down. Shape the dough and place in an oiled bread pan. Cover and let it rise for another 45 minutes.
6. Bake in oven for 45 minutes at 350°F. After 10 minutes, spritz with a little water.