Added: 2009 May 12 (Tue)
Total cook time: 45 minutes
1. Cut salmon into slices and place them in a shallow glass dish.
2. Mix together soy sauce, brown sugar, cinnamon, ketchup, rice wine vinegar, and garlic. Pour mixture over salmon.
3. Leave to marinate for about 30 minutes.
4. Chop the leeks.
5. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large wok.
6. Add leeks to to the wok and stir-fry over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
7. Remove leeks from wok and transfer to plates.
8. Add salmon and marinade to the wok and cook for 2 minutes.
9. Serve salmon on the leeks. Garnish with red chilies.